SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

JDEJDE Frets: 1092
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
Heavy heart but have to shift these due to work issues. Prices assume PayPal Friends or Bank transfer and include UK delivery via UPS. I am based in Essex and am happy to deliver locally or bring it to you if you wanna have a thrash through your rig. Due to personal circumstances I can’t have people come to mine, sorry!

Gibson SG 61 Reissue - recently bought off here from my main man @HoraceB this is a stonking guitar. Nicely worn in, Peter Florence Voodoo pickups, gorgeous neck. No headstock breaks, no other “issues” apart from a bit of buckle rash, some fret wear which won’t need looking at for a while and a pickup switch which could probably do with a clean. No bullshit, this is the best SG I’ve ever played, and one my favourite ever guitars. Set up with 11’s and playing superbly. £900. SOLD.

Gretsch G5420TG - £650. SOLD (eBay).

Hasty pics - drop me a line if you want specific shots or more info

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/2310/jqjw0X.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4319/pygWUF.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img922/936/WEK3Pl.jpg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 337
    If I had funds it would be making it's way back here right now! @JDE is an absolute gent and a real pleasure to deal with. I hope it all works out for you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Thanks, @HoraceB!
    Bump
  • BensonBenson Frets: 242
    Oh lord ... how would you describe the neck profile?
    I’m not your lord but I’ll have a crack - slim-medium in thickness, flattish c profile. Definitely not fat but absolutely not a skinny 60’s type. 

If you’ve played a few of the SG Classics (with P90’s), it’s slimmer than those. Similar shape to them, though. I think it’s a great “all round” neck. Enough to get a grip on but slim enough to zip about. The board feels “wider” or “flatter” (it’s not, I checked) than a lot of other Gibson’s to me, but that might be because of what I’m used to.
  • antifashantifash Frets: 603
    Wanted one of these for years, and suspect whoever buys this will be ridiculously happy. GLWTS. @JDE is a terrific seller. 
    @antifash aw, thanks mate! That’s a really lovely thing for you to say. Love ya!