SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Cornell Plexi 45/50 Head now £1099 Includes a Treble booster I've Built.

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6149
edited January 2018 in Amps £ tFB Trader
Hi here we have a Mint condition Cornell Plexi 45/50 Head (cab not included). Classic Marshall gain sounds but all handwork and stunningly well built too. 

Collection Only from Northamptonshire....

https://i.imgur.com/AZ52vDF.jpg
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I had one of these, it's a glorious thing! Good luck with the sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And I borrowed @thisisguitar 's  briefly when he had it. If you are in a situation where you are able to use a non MV amp with this kind of power grab it. Exceptional. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6149
    tFB Trader
    bump bump
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • The DC plexi 45/50 is quite simply the best of all boutique plexi variants I have ever played! So much more usable in the real gigging world! Anyone out there that loves a plexi tone should buy this now! I would but already have one!

tFB Trader
    The DC plexi 45/50 is quite simply the best of all boutique plexi variants I have ever played! So much more usable in the real gigging world! Anyone out there that loves a plexi tone should buy this now! I would but already have one!

you need a stereo rig!
  • Yeah yeah yeah....i do like to pair it with my other Cornell amp...the Legacy 30 ( all classic vox voices in one amp).Incredible amps together!!
    Although...i am thinking of selling my Legacy 30 head. I have my eyes on a gibson 335!

tFB Trader
    Yeah yeah yeah....i do like to pair it with my other Cornell amp...the Legacy 30 ( all classic vox voices in one amp).Incredible amps together!!
    Although...i am thinking of selling my Legacy 30 head. I have my eyes on a gibson 335!

thats probably a better choice, two different rigs and voicings to fill in the entire spectrum

• Indeed, Sir Thorpy!!
    tFB Trader
    Price Drop Bump £1200 for this monster amp.
  • That is one hell of an amp. I so lusted for one of these when I was in a rock band about 10 years ago. 

GLWTS @ThorpyFX ;
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    tFB Trader
    BUMP ONO

tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    price drop bump now £1099
    tFB Trader
    BUMP
    tFB Trader
    bump, treat yourself to a great christmas present

• Harmonics72Harmonics72 Frets: 26
    edited December 2017
    This is a steal of a price folks! I just sold my Cornell Legacy 30  (Boutique AC30 head) for £1600 pounds. I would snap this Plexi head up if I didn't alredy have one.
    Bargain bump on me @ThorpyFX
    tFB Trader
    Bump for a stellar amp
  • Where in Northamptonshire are you Mr thorpy?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    tFB Trader
    Where in Northamptonshire are you Mr thorpy?
    Brackley near silverstone 
    tFB Trader
    Bump, will include a nice little treble booster that I've made with the Amp...