SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender 50's Player Strat Modded to within an inch of its life*sold*

kriszukikriszuki Frets: 20
edited November 2017 in Guitars £
I am selling my refinished Fender 50's Player (previously shoreline gold), made in Mexico. Three piece alder body, maple neck. 7lbs.
I am selling this (and all my other guitars) to afford a vintage Martin acoustic.

I've refinished the guitar (stripped the poly), added a new decal (as the old one was removed with the poly) I have finished the neck and headstock with light coats of satin nitro. The neck now has rolled edges, and the original soft v is now a little skinnier. I have converted the 2 pivot to the traditional 6 screw. Frets in fine condition.

New hardware added - Callaham - bridge
, pop in tremolo arm, saddles, block, string tree, neck plate, strap pins, tremolo claw, and screws.
Kluson aged tuners.
Custom 1 ply mint green pickguard.

Amafitano 59' pickups.
Charles Guitars 'Pre wired Jupitor' kit.

Great sounding and playing guitar. It has a lovely woody, full tone and good sustain. The guitar stays really well in tune and is set up with 10s and with a floating trem.

Im in north London, viewing welcome.
£375 Not looking for any trades.

https://imgur.com/a/1d2fd

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments