SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / Possible trades Gibson SG Special HP & Epi LP Traditional Pro ii

LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
Couple of guitars to clear out that I appear to have forgotten to list here. The LP is definitely going, following the newly arrived full fat Gibson, the SG can go if the price is right but I'm not desperate to sell. I just don't think it'll get much use, and even less so once my Andy Jr build is closer... 

Gibson SG Special HP minus twat tuners

Bought this new a few months ago, yes I'm expecting to take a bath on it, and I'll limit that by not going below a certain point. 

Not a mark on it, comes with all case candy, original Gibson gig bag and a hard case. Mini humbuckers and a gorgeous neck, titanium zero fret adjustable nut and it's currently fitted with Dunlop straplocks, and, as it has a (mild) case of SG neck dive, will include a nice black leather strap with an added pouch that I keep a couple of fishing weights in to counter it. Works fine. Twat tuners replaced with Grovers. 

All this included for £480 / near offers considered. 

Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro ii in limited edition Desert Burst with a gorgeous satin back and neck. This didn't come with a bag or case, for £250 I'll include a semi rigid TGI gig bag, for an extra £50 I'll include a Hiscox LP hard case as shown. This is a very good guitar, the buckers are splittable and one of the tone knobs has a boost behind it with a 9v battery in the rear cavity. Again, not a mark on it, 2016 model bought early this year. 

I'm looking predominately for cash, but I might consider a good quality 1x12 cab or combo or something else interesting. 

**I've written this on my phone, now switching to laptop to add pictures. Give me 5 minutes!**

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments