SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Squier Thinline Telecaster

19791979 Frets: 87
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
This is from the Vintage Modified range and is a really nice bit of kit that , for the money is hard to fault. It has the 24&3/4” scale so not your average common or garden Tele. It’s a 2007 model with 
maybe one or two marks on it that are insignificant but the overall condition is very good.. It has recently (a week ago) been set up professionally and comes with a Black Rat lockable hard case. I’m not after trades unfortunately but I’m open to reasonable offers. I’ve never posted a guitar so if possible I’d like to deliver/ meet up 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    Pictures and price?
  • 19791979 Frets: 87
    Sorry, price is £225. Apologies for the protracted nature of my posting, it’s my first one
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6811
    1979 said:
    Sorry, price is £225. Apologies for the protracted nature of my posting, it’s my first one
    Fair enough. Go to the top of the thread and click the Cog/Gear wheel in the top right and you can edit your original post to add the price there - makes it easier for viewers to find the price than scrolling through your thread.
    Thanks @Chalky , appreciate that