SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - FIELD EFFECTS/RESONANT ELECTRONIC DESIGN - GRAVITON BOOST - £99

CastroCastro Frets: 512
edited October 2017 in FX £

£178 new ($165 plus shipping plus VAT) and the last one to sell on Reverb £120 by the time it reached the UK.

Have this immaculate one including the power adaptor for £99 DELIVERED (better photos to follow).

https://i.imgur.com/73tlwrZ.jpg

It’s a superb, boutique and relatively uncommon, clean boost that sprinkles fairy dust on your tone without you ever being able to explain it.

I’m letting her go simply because my ‘venn diagram’ of boost/low gain pedals - Xotic EP Booster, J Rockett Archer, J Rockett Blue Note and the Graviton, overlap in the clean boost area and the first three take up less space on the board.

The Graviton Boost circuit forms part of the A-side of the Chase Bliss Brothers pedal – not a lot of people know that!

It is more than just a simple clean booster. The classic discrete, class-A circuit topology is reminiscent of vintage studio pre-amplifiers, while providing a twist on a classic theme that makes you want to leave it "on" all the time.

The Graviton gets LOUD. Really loud. The discrete JFET circuitry has more clean horsepower than nearly every other boost pedal on the market today. By employing state-of-the-art circuit board layout techniques and only the best possible components, the noise floor on the Graviton is nearly imperceptible, even at full tilt. We literally spent years tweaking the circuit topology and components to give your signal a subtle sweetness just by turning this pedal on.

Whether you're a "guitar-cord-amp" kind of player, or have a giant rig full of the world's best FX units, the Graviton will find a place in your tone. Use it to drive the front end of your amp for a little bit more hair and a lead boost, or drive it with another booster or OD for sweet triode-like clipping. In any case, the Graviton will make an obvious improvement in your tone.

Review

http://tapeop.com/reviews/gear/82/graviton-boost-and-manifold-drive-pedals/

Videos

Plenty on the U tube

I also have a J Rockett Flex Drive for sale on these here shores.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom