SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bun in the oven boot sale part 2. All sold.

TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3271
edited October 2017 in FX £
The wife is 39 weeks tomorrow and much to my impatience the little monkey hasn’t arrived yet. I ask you was it that hard to put in an appearance in the first week of my half term? Clearly when the youngster does arrive I will be having firm words with it about punctuality and being home on (my) time -don’t want to start a precedent of being late home (or even down to the wire) so early on.

Anyways... this has meant a few jobs have been done and I’ve had some time evaluating my pedal board as I refuse to start any diy (had enough of that in the summer), so there are a few more things for sale.

As before, don’t like the price -tell me or make me an offer.

Line 6 Rotomachine (Leslie cabinet sim) -SOLD
Used in box. £45 posted.
This is a wicked bit of kit but I’m trying to limit my board to 8 essentials and I flit between this and phasor. Does those Beatles and sixties leslie sounds to a T; stereo output, even ramps up and down; comes with the manual and is cheaper than a strymon or tech21. In the interest of full disclosure there is slight side ways movement in the pedal when pressed can’t work out why this is but it is minimal and doesn’t impact use.

Mosky XP booster -SOLD
Used, boxed, £15 posted.
Been used a couple of times but insufficient board space to warrant keeping. Fantastic clone of the EP booster at a far more sensible price. As shown in the photo there is ever so slight powder chipping down the right hand side -doesn’t impact use and is barely noticeable. One of these new from Ali express is about £18 but you’ll wait four weeks for delivery, I’ll get this to you by the end of the week for the equivalent of £12 for the pedal and a cheap pint for my trouble.

Grover Rotomatic 3-aside tuners -SOLD

Used, posted £25
Just removed these from my Maton Acoustic as I prefer the lighter weight Kluson deluxes. It’s an entirely personal thing, these are rock solid and will go on for years, bargain price for a home build. Includes ferrules, screws, washers, etc.

Chrome trapeze tailpiece -SOLD 
Used, posted £5
Dont think this has ever even been on a guitar, from the bottom of my parts drawer, bit marked as a result so listing as used -more like a natural relic for less than two pints!

Nashville roller bridge including posts -SOLD
Used, posted £5.
From an early build that I buggered up so barely used (if at all). Ideal if you intend to use a bigsby, may even suit as a drop in for someone who is worried about TOM friction. As above posted for a pint and a half. 

Any questions or for more photos, just ask.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• revsorgrevsorg Frets: 884
    I would like the chrome trapeze tailpiece please.
  • I reckon I'll take the bridge and the tuners mate. Pm incoming

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3271
    Thanks both @Legionreturns and @revsorg much appreciated.
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    edited October 2017
    Good luck with the nipper @Teyeplayer ;;

And if your delivery happens before you get mine sorted, no stress! I'm unlikely to do anything with them for some time

Good luck with the nipped @Teyeplayer ;

And if your delivery happens before you get mine sorted, no stress! I'm unlikely to do anything with them for some time :)
    Cheers Chris, as always your a gent. Atleast if baby does come in the next 24 hours, I’ll have plenty of paternity leave to get organised with sticking them in the post! :)
  • Good luck with the nipped @Teyeplayer ;

And if your delivery happens before you get mine sorted, no stress! I'm unlikely to do anything with them for some time :)
    Cheers Chris, as always your a gent. Atleast if baby does come in the next 24 hours, I’ll have plenty of paternity leave to get organised with sticking them in the post! :)
    Bwahahaha.... Plenty of time... Bwahahaha... 

Is this your first? ;) 

Good luck with the nipped @Teyeplayer ;

Bwahahaha.... Plenty of time... Bwahahaha... 

Is this your first? ;) 
    Yes it is...it shows doesn’t it, I’m still full of optimism. ;)
  • Yes, good luck! I have it on good authority that with the copious bodily fluids, the noise and the sleep deprivation, it will be indistinguishable from rock and roll. 
    Yes, good luck! I have it on good authority that with the copious bodily fluids, the noise and the sleep deprivation, it will be indistinguishable from rock and roll. 
    Got to be honest, the spiel we got given at the anti-natal class seemed like the weirdest rock n roll I’ve ever encountered - I mean I don’t remember much, but I’m sure it was nothing like they described. :) 

Thanks to all concerned for helping clear these last few bits.