SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler/Price Guide Carr Skylark

peteripeteri Frets: 1283

Hi

I'm thinking of selling my Carr Skylark, two tone cream and very dark green. Purchased new from Coda dead on a year ago. Never left my bedroom since and still has box etc.

Just not using it these days - all about the modelling, it sounds great and is a genuinely usable at home (built in attenuator).

Any idea what these would go for? If it's peanuts I'll keep it, but could use the space

Thanks!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'll happily give you peanuts. 
    One was advised on e-bay couple of weeks ago @ £1780 or best offer, it sold within a week but don't know what it went for finally. £1500-1600 seems to be about the going rate but depends how quickly you want a sale. Don't crop up often and good reputation helps.
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5170
    I sold mine here for £1650 and buyer paid for his own courier..that was 12 months ago  :)
  • peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    Thanks chaps - kind of my ballpark too. Suspect will be coming up at the weekend on here!
  • I'll happily give you peanuts. 
    One was advised on e-bay couple of weeks ago @ £1780 or best offer, it sold within a week but don't know what it went for finally. £1500-1600 seems to be about the going rate but depends how quickly you want a sale. Don't crop up often and good reputation helps.
      EUR 1,699.00 (Best Offer) - about £1505.
    All the gear - none of the talent :/