SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Gretsch white falcon G6136T SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Final price drop, now only interested in a straight sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dannyboy82dannyboy82 Frets: 150
    edited October 2018

Rock bottom price drop now, if I can’t achieve this, it stays! Would maybe consider a trade against a cheaper tele/JM but would need at least £1000 coming my way in the trade.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3219
    Pm’d
  • pm,d

• mortmort Frets: 719
    That's a great price for a fellow Fretboarder! Would be a shame if this now went to a serial flipper..........
  • mort said:
    That's a great price for a fellow Fretboarder! Would be a shame if this now went to a serial flipper..........
    Even flippers must be having pre Brexit cash flow issues !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • On hold, pending payment.
  • mort said:
    You should know as you must be up there with the biggest flippers on here Lol  ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mort said:
    You should know as you must be up there with the biggest flippers on here Lol  ;)
    My business model is rather unique though. I buy on here, fall in love and quickly out of love with shiny thing then end up selling back on here at a loss a few months later.

I can't see it catching on !
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    My business model is rather unique though. I buy on here, fall in love and quickly out of love with shiny thing then end up selling back on here at a loss a few months later.

A reverse short selling credit default swap? The stuff of genius, of riches beyond the dreams of avarice.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    JerkMoans said:

A reverse short selling credit default swap? The stuff of genius, of riches beyond the dreams of avarice.
    And tbh, we’re probably all in the same boat. It has well & truly caught on.
  • Collected and paid for by the lovely Adrian. It was a pleasure meeting you, enjoy the falcon!
  • Congratulations on the sale