SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW FS - PRS CU24 (Whale Blue) **SOLD**

markblackmarkblack Frets: 1591
edited November 2017 in Guitars £
Hello all,

Cutting a long story short my old man had a music shop and we closed it down - these were two guitars we couldn't sell in time so I held onto them. They are both from 2006 and have say in the case for the last few years. Before that they were on display in the shop.

I've tried to photograph the good and bad bits (and make the bad bits look as bad as possible) it has a few marks on the back) But all in all they are nice guitars for 20 years old. But not mint. 

I have only played twice, never gigged just at home, again nice guitar There's some rubbing in the inside of the lower horn (again see pics) and some swirls and marks on the back - I've made these look as bad as possible in the pics in normal light they aren't that noticeable - some may polish out if you are fussy. 

On to some specs:

Whale Blue
Top grade: Artist -  looks one pice to me.
Gold Hardware
Mahogany Neck
HFS treble pick up
Vintage Bass Pick up
5 way rotary

More photos here showing the marks etc. as best I can. Also a couple of videos trying to show off the marks on the back.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/z5Dl0XDNXHrYjxW72

Any questions or more pics just shout.

£1550

Based in North London - can travel a bit. I would like a local sale as even though the PRS case looks bomb proof I'd rather not put it to the test! 

Thanks for looking

Mark
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments