SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ON HOLD FS - Vox Virage DC, sunburst £700

TrudeTrude Frets: 914
edited January 2018 in Guitars £

Up for sale is my Vox Virage Mk1 DC in sunburst. 

It's a superbly versatile and well made compact semi.  All of the pertinent details (and 2008 price) can be found in the MusicRadar review:  http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/vox-virage-dc-162685

For me, the design is what the 339 should have been - it looks much more in proportion, despite the reduced dimensions.  A bonus is that it fits in a Mono double gig-bag, whereas the 339 doesn't.

Some history - I had a red one of these for some time, but always had a hankering for the sunburst.  I eventually sold mine to @MikeDearing ;;and then a year later he decided to keep mine but sell his other one to me.  So, we kinda swapped!  However, in the intervening time it seems my hands have got used to fatter necks, and now I can't quite adjust back.

I'm looking to make back what I paid, which was £700 collected (I'm in Fareham, PO16).  I could look at shipping options if needed - PM me to discuss.

Some of the gear, some idea

Trading feedback here
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovely looking instrument. price seems cheap. not able to buy ATM but I hope you get an equitable deal
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PM sent

• TrudeTrude Frets: 914
    @SimpleSimon - did you get my reply?

Trading feedback here
  • Trude said:
    @SimpleSimon - did you get my reply?
    Yes indeed, apologies am just waiting to see if a deal i have in hand is going through or not

Cool, no worries 

Trading feedback here
    Bump 

Trading feedback here
    Bump

Trading feedback here
  • Wow, what a lovely looking instrument! V tasteful blend of vintage style and modern features. 

I knew next to nothing about these til clicking on this thread, aside from the fact that I saw Prince playing something v similar in concert a couple of years ago and he sounded awesome. I'd never seen these in the shops/online, so just assumed it was some custom job Vox had done for him.

I'd be interested it I had £700, but sadly not at the minute. Have a free bump for expanding my knowledge of Vox guitars.  B)
  • Where were these made 
  • Where were these made

Japan
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    Ping

Trading feedback here