SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Thorn So -Cal Custom Series Guitar

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• JalfreziJalfrezi Frets: 55
    I had a Thorn built a few years ago, and can confirm that Ron makes amazing stuff, the attention to detail and quality are second to none.
    my trading feedback HERE
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    What I know about these guitars, you could tattoo on the buttocks of a gerbil and still have space for your autograph, so I'm not of much use as far as that's concerned. From another angle, though, I had a fair old conversation with @tugwellguitar ;
    when I was selling my Lips Soldato recently. Only logistics (200 miles of it!) and timing prevented it happening, but I have to say that he's a really, really nice chap to deal with and I'd have loved to have done the deal. Even if only to have met his lovely dog.  ;)
    Call me Dave.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3307
    DB1 said:
    What I know about these guitars, you could tattoo on the buttocks of a gerbil and still have space for your autograph, so I'm not of much use as far as that's concerned. From another angle, though, I had a fair old conversation with @tugwellguitar ;
    when I was selling my Lips Soldato recently. Only logistics (200 miles of it!) and timing prevented it happening, but I have to say that he's a really, really nice chap to deal with and I'd have loved to have done the deal. Even if only to have met his lovely dog.  ;)

bump
    Yep, Tugwellguitar is a top chap and this is a nice piece
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 393
    Pm'd you
    Jon
  • bump
  • Bump