SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

BC Rich Mockingbird ST Trans Red + Case £400

GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
Might be a bit Metal for you guys but I thought id drop this here for a week or so before it heads to Evilbay/GT

Pretty much as new all Stock as from retail (still has plastic on its plastics) only slight mod is a rear gloss to satin neck dulling (can be re buffed to gloss if you dig sticky necks) I Picked it up in part ex a few years ago and its been sat in its case for the past year untouched....so time to go,it plays really well,sounds great and has lots of tonal options...strange reason i don't play it?.....
vol knobs is to far forward and i keep smacking my hand into it!

Korean 2013 as i recall from checking serial dating info

Case is unfitted but pretty hefty flight type,i can grab some more pic of it if needed just shout 

Pick up is pref (just outside Dudley/west midlands) as i don't really like shipping neck thru guitars...btw Satanic guard dog in the 2nd pic is not included in the sale ;)

£400

Laters
Gizmo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom