SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Gibson Custom Shop LP 58 VOS reissue in Bourbon Burst (former owner)

What's Hot
I posted a longer-form of this WTB earlier in the year - scaled back now, and looking for one specific LP . . .

I am looking to buy back my Gibson Custom Shop 58 VOS reissue LP in Bourbon Burst, originally purchased by myself in late 2013 from the much-missed Jeff at World Guitars.

Due to a mixture of gas and a sudden need for funds, I had to let the LP go via a commission sale at Sound Affects Premier in Ormskirk (2015, as I recall). Their advert for the guitar is still accessible:

http://www.soundaffectspremier.com/guitars-c93/pre-owned-guitars-c98/custom-shop-1958-les-paul-standard-vos-reissue-lpr8-bourbon-burst-pre-owned-p4368

I would really like to get my hands back on this guitar, or at least to hear from the new owner (perhaps by private message if preferred) even if you have no intention of ever parting from it (just let me know as much, please).

Serial number 8 31052, with quite a plain top (just a few subtle swirls and flecks). I spent a lot of time with Jeff on the day picking this one out of a bunch so, in some respects, it has a degree of sentiment about it.

Thanks for looking ...

Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump for the weekend . . .
  • Bump . . .
  • Anyone out there the owner of this guitar?
  • blackblack Frets: 74
    Have you asked sound affects if they can put you in touch with the person they sold it to? Or can they contact them on your behalf if they don't want to give out details? I bought a Collings from them and they put all my details on their system. Good luck
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • black said:
    Have you asked sound affects if they can put you in touch with the person they sold it to? Or can they contact them on your behalf if they don't want to give out details? I bought a Collings from them and they put all my details on their system. Good luck
    Thanks. I have asked on a number of occasions if they could address the matter discretely but they will not. I have no idea if the buyer, a regular at SA I believe, is registered here so this post may well come to nothing.

Oddly enough, another LP which I sold through SA recently popped-up on a North West trading forum on Faceboook - close, but no cigar!