SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Oldish modded Marshall jose maybe SORTED

sherpa_mansherpa_man Frets: 726
edited November 2017 in Amps £
Anybody got one?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• kipplekipple Frets: 354
    Are you after an Actual Jose Mod as in one that was done by Jose Arredondo himself or a Marshal that has a copy of one of the Many different styles Of Jose Mods that was done by someone other than Jose Arredondo.

Dan Gower Does a Really great Jose Modification and the Modification design was Taken directly from One of Joe Holmes Marshalls that was Done By Jose Arredondo himself.

I put peoples heads in horse's beds

• Think the Joe amp has an input before the gain stage (Something like that) that he used to run the PCM41 into to boost the front end (Or something like that lol). Joe is awesome =0
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • kipplekipple Frets: 354
    Think the Joe amp has an input before the gain stage (Something like that) that he used to run the PCM41 into to boost the front end (Or something like that lol). Joe is awesome =0
    I also heard about the PCM41 thing from Dan Gower I think he said it might of been an insert like a loop after the the preamp so as to boost the power section that he used but I cannot remember exact details.
    I agree Joe Holmes is an amazing player.

I put peoples heads in horse's beds

• monkey42monkey42 Frets: 341
    Dan Gowers work is top notch, and may be the better option
  • maybe a mid 70's Marshall with a Gower Jose mod done. I am just looking what is around, I may just buy the amp and send it to Dan to have done.