SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Marshall JCM 900 1x12 50w

My first real post I guess... Sad to see it go but after a new sound!

Amazing two channel valve / tube amp. Comes with original channel and reverb footswitch and original Marshall cover. Both channels working mint. Looks great, never gigged.

Other features include a spring reverb tank, effects loop, switchable output from 25w to 50w, direct output and a compensated recording output - I've used this output into a TASCAM recording desk and it sounds brilliant. The amp sounds amazing when dimed or at practice volumes. 

Although considered one of Marshall's more portable amps, it still weighs 45lbs so collection is essential - courier could be arranged but collection is advised!

I've had a fair bit of interest in this on other classifieds so don't delay to get in touch. P/X also considered - WHY? I'm after a Fender sound now, so FBJs, HRDs and 65/68 Reissues preferred or something of that ilk.

£425 ONO

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments