SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: TC Nova system multi effects unit (SOLD) and 1983 Boss DM-2 with NEW PRICE!

wishboneswishbones Frets: 46
edited November 2017 in FX £

TC Nova system multi effects unit in exceptional condition (home use), with original box, packaging, manuals and mains lead. I've only had for a short time, the effects are very good quality as you'd expect from TC. Check out the many reviews and demos on YouTube. If its so good why am I selling - as a 'senior' player the programming doesn't come easy to me - I'm definitely 'old school' and am returning to my individual pedals. No issues at all, good for home, live gigs and direct recording. Priced to sell! Bank transfer or cash on collect, no trades, will courier at cost. £180

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wishboneswishbones Frets: 46
    edited November 2017

Boss DM-2 Analogue Delay Guitar Effect Pedal, able to produce delay times ranging from 30-330 milliseconds, 3 dials of adjustment for Rate Repeat, Echo and Intensity. This is a February 1983 model producing a more warmer sound. This unit uses the MN3205 chip. Works with 9v battery or 12v from a pedal board power supply. Could do with a clean internally but works as it should. Bank transfer or cash on collect, no trades,£150 £125 posted (UK).

Pictures at: https://imgur.com/a/7VfcG

• Interested in the nova system. Where are you based? 
  • As per my profile, near Plymouth, Devon
  • Pre listing on eBay this weekend BUMP!
  • BUMP with price cut on the Boss DM-2!  Nova System sold.