SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS T-Rex Yellow Voltage Doubler Cable £3.50

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited October 2018 in FX £
All prices inc P&P (UK) and assume PPG. Discounts for multiple purchases.

More photos here and here, and sold item photos here for reference.

Edit 17/11, these two adaptors moved from this thread http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/117619/all-sold?new=1

SOLD T-Rex Yellow Voltage Doubler Cable, unused £5 £3.50

WITHDRAWN – Rockboard Power Ace Reverse Polarity Converter £2 Decided to hang onto it. 

Sold

SOLD Snark Pedal Tuner excellent condition, boxed with all bits, velcro on base £20 £17.50

SOLD Mooer Ana Echo good condition, boxed, no velcro. £35 £30

SOLD Moen Tremolo
 – nice budget trem with choice of wave shape and a volume control to compensate for perceived volume drop. Velcro on bottom, no box. £15 SOLD

SOLD Movall Firefly (Sweet honey Clone) velcro on base, some paint chips £20

SOLD 
Boss GT1 excellent condition, boxed with official Boss power supply £105 Seriously useful pedalboard swiss army knife

SOLD 
Buzz Electronics 5 Way Looper £45 One of these, loads of pics here. 9v in powered

SOLD 
Boss SD-1 Super OverDrive. Excellent condition, boxed, no velcro but missing label from rubber base. £32.00

SOLD 
TC Helicon Switch 6 for use with voicelive pedals etc, excellent condition, boxed, velcro on base £50

SOLD J
uansolo Fuzzy Russian (based on the Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face). No box, no velcro. For more details click on the spoiler directly below the pic £40 £35

From http://stompage.juansolo.co.uk/fuzz.html
Fuzzy Russian
What it's based on: Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face
Using up the last of the good NPN germanium transistors, we've made a brace of fuzz faces. This is the first. Mr C will be making one for himself and I'll be adding a final one into a multi-pedal project.
What has brought this about is that after the Bender below, Cleggy decided to read up on biasing fuzz faces and realised that we might be able to use some of the remaining Russian trannies we had. Let's just say he got it bang on and these sound great. Really love it.

SOLD 
JuanSolo Sholicon (silicon fuzz and SHO boost), crazing in the clear coat, no box, velcro on base. For more details click on the spoiler directly below the pic. £45 SOLD 

From http://stompage.juansolo.co.uk/fuzz.html
Sholicon
What it's based on: Hot Silicon & SHO
As this is the first pedal that's being let out into the wild, I've gone about making it more bit more robust than our usual cheap and cheerful, stuff. Hence the posh pots, battery provision and switch back to proper stomps for this one. It's not painted either, as the paint we use chips quite easily and it'd start looking rough pretty quickly. So it's just lacquered like the Prom Girl. Plus I really like the finish we get when we do that with certain decals. This one is Afro Samurai. The only things about it that annoys me is that I should have replaced the hilt of his sword with the head of a guitar and that I didn't have a white LED for the glinting of the sword.
To the pedal itself. Dave (Twinfan) wanted a thickish fuzz, one that was not too ill defined, and that could be boosted sharp and thick. Having a fair old collection of pedals, we came to the conclusion the Hot Silicon just about met that brief, which boosts really well with a SHO on the end of it.
If you build this socket the transistors and try different things. We ended up using the following: Q1&2 2N3904, Q3 2N2222 and Q4 2N5088. A great combo.
Sound clip

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments