SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T: Aclam SmartTrack S2 £125 ono PRICE DROP! NOW WITH PICS!

colourofsoundcolourofsound Frets: 395
edited November 2017 in FX £
Looking at splitting my larger board into two smaller boards; one large board with my Loop Switcher and a smaller single row board for jams etc.

So, I'm selling my Aclam SmartTrack S2. It comes with the 'Upper SE' bracket to raise the back row, and a softcase. I'd be looking for £125 inc P&P (the raising bracket was £28 alone, haha). It's currently in a velcro configuration; I use the clamps underneath to secure the power supply.

This thing is pretty big so bonus points if you're in the North West and can meet me. I'm based in Chester.

NOW WITH PICTURES!

Top 1
Top 2
Underneath
Attachments and Feet
Stock Foot vs Custom Foot

Some Notes:

• I made a custom foot using some furniture floor protectors. This was to lower the board so it had a flatter profile. All I've done is cover the existing screws with the rubber floor protectors. Removing the rubber feet will allow you to screw in the feet it comes with.
  • There's some ikea washers used to expand the gap between the top and bottom layers so I could more easily fit plugs through the gap.
  • Next to the feet in the picture you can see a splodge. This is the Selecta DNA that was handed out by coppers in my area. It is obviously registered to me; I've not tried to get it off but I'm sure you can. Alternatively, the buyer can contact me if the board gets nicked and I could register it stolen through the Selecta program.
  • I flipped it over and put Velcro on the underneath. This is good quality stuff. I use the attachments to secure my power supply underneath as pictured.
  • The M5, Voodoo 5x5 and super-cool Peanuts ruler are pictured for scale, and are not included (Although I'd entertain swapping the M5 for a Zoom MS50G)

Product Website:

Board: https://www.aclamguitars.cat/shop/en/smart-track-s2-softcase-s2.html

Raising Bracket: https://www.aclamguitars.cat/shop/en/upper-smart-evo-track.html
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments