SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All sold

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited November 2017 in FX £
All prices inc postage (UK) and assume PPG, discounts for multiple purchases

Loads of pics of pedalboards here and power supplies and consumables here.

17/11 These last two moved to this thread http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/117411/fs-various-affordable-fx-inc-jaunsolo-mooer-snark-tc-switch-6-adaptors-updated-17-11?new=1

Rockboard Power Ace Reverse Polarity Converter £2

T-Rex Yellow Voltage Doubler Cable, unused £5

All below sold

Pedaltrain Pedal Booster Set, pedal risers in 3 sizes (large, medium, small), brand new, boxed and unused, complete with velcro, screws, instructions etc. £20 SOLD

2 x Voodoo Lab Output Splitter Adapter, unused £4 each SOLD

SOLD Voodoo Lab Current Doubler Adapter £4

SOLD Rockboard Power LT XL rechargeable pedal power, boxed in good condition with all leads etc. £30

SOLD Mooer Micro Power Supply complete with all leads, power supply etc, excellent condition, velcro on power brick base. £40

SOLD Diago Showman PB03, cosmetically poor but in full working condition. I removed some of the foam from the lid inner as it was fouling the knobs on my helix. Big and heavy so £45 posted

Full spec here, internal dimensions 750mm wide, 350mm deep, 100mm high 7kg unloaded

SOLD tolex covered pedalboard, made by @matt1973 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;; very cool, cosmetically a bit scuffed/marked in places and tolex lifting slightly in places. Useable area 56 x 27cm approx. More details on spoiler below. I've carefully removed the flip flop looper/amp footswitch module but it can easily be reinstalled and should just need a little hot glue or silicon behind the LEDs. Again big and heavy so £45 posted

Tolex covered pedalboard, made by @matt1973 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; of this parish. I believe this was his prototype board, and was heavily gigged by him, also has seen a lot of use since then. It is still rock solid but the tolex and board surface show signs of wear, see pics. The board has a latching footswitch and 2 loop flip-flop looper built in, if you jumper loop 2 with a patch lead can be used as a single loop. There is a fused IEC socket and 3 I/O jack sockets mounted on the right hand side. Underneath is room to mount a psu or store cables. It weighs approx. 7.7 kilos. The metal area of the deck is 57.7cm x 28 cm, that is the absolute maximum useable area whilst still allowing for the lid to fit, so top or side mounted jacks would have to be taken into account if mounting pedals close to the edges.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments