SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

JHS Pollinator V2, MXR Micro Amp, Mooer Shimverb

liamcapliamcap Frets: 5
edited November 2017 in FX £
Hi everyone,

Selling off a few pedals.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq26cru19lrqp7q/Photo%2013-11-2017%2C%2011%2056%2057.jpg?dl=0

- JHS Pollinator V2. Superb Germanium Fuzz Face clone with some welcome additions including a pre-gain stage knob and a bias control that can easily get the dying battery fuzz feel. It smooths out as you adjust it clockwise. This has been on my board for a while but it’s basically mint. Comes with original box. £130 + postage 

- MXR Micro Amp. Needs no indroduction. Been using it at the end of my signal chain to push amps. Has an uncanny ability to thicken up tone, you’d be forgiven for leaving it on at all times. £60 + postage

- Mooer Shimverb. Room / Spring / Shimmer reverb. My favourite setting is probably the Room. £30 + postage. 

Cheers, Liam
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump for the new year, still got all three of these if there are any takers. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom