Iron Maiden European Tour 2018

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I was watching the live tracks from the Book of Souls tour on youtube last night, I was at the Birmingham show and loved it.....but blimey the editing of these clips is awful, constantly swapping between nights/venues so lots of magic guitar swapping going on, really makes it a difficult watch.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I was watching the live tracks from the Book of Souls tour on youtube last night, I was at the Birmingham show and loved it.....but blimey the editing of these clips is awful, constantly swapping between nights/venues so lots of magic guitar swapping going on, really makes it a difficult watch.
    I felt the same. I'm guessing it was done 'on the cheap' to keep the fans happy and hopefully we'll get a proper DVD for this tour.
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    BOOM! Mate got 4 tickets on O2 Priority this morning. 10th August at the O2 (not my first choice of venues because the sound can be decidedly average, but I'll take it!). 

Absolutely buzzing my tits off! Not seen them since the Final Frontier tour and never had the chance to see them on one of their 'Hits' tours. 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    joneve said:
    BOOM! Mate got 4 tickets on O2 Priority this morning. 10th August at the O2 (not my first choice of venues because the sound can be decidedly average, but I'll take it!). 

Absolutely buzzing my tits off! Not seen them since the Final Frontier tour and never had the chance to see them on one of their 'Hits' tours. 

What do tickets cost? My misses wants to go.
  • underdog said:
    joneve said:

Standing at Manchester, including fees, was £69.50 per person. Ticketless sale - your credit card is your ticket - to scupper the touts! Up with this kind of thing! 
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    underdog said:
    joneve said:

Standing at Manchester, including fees, was £69.50 per person. Ticketless sale - your credit card is your ticket - to scupper the touts! Up with this kind of thing! 

Cheers for the info mate. Fairly reasonable to be fair.