SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Feeler? FS or FT on my 2005 Rory Gallagher custom shop replica.

What's Hot
Im thinking of selling my 2005 Rory Gallagher custom shop replica. I've not used it much and it comes with original case and case candy. Its never been gigged. Hoping to either sell or trade with a Gibson Les Paul (Ideally custom shop or similar)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price?

• I guess around £3000. I don't have pictures yet as it's at my parents but hopefully will be heading up there in a few weeks so just wanted to gauge interest, wether its worth selling as I don't use it much. 
  • You've not used it much and never gigged it - does that mean it's clean, shiny and unscratched?
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Pm'd
  • You've not used it much and never gigged it - does that mean it's clean, shiny and unscratched?
    Haha that's what my girlfriend thought. I said I had bought a new guitar. She didn't believe me...