SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS/FT Quality 4x12 guitar cabinet good price

What's Hot
svejksvejk Frets: 148
edited May 2014 in Amps £

Hey forum folk! I've got one of these that's breaking my back, so it's got to go. When I got it, my wife thought it was a small thing that 'sat on top of' my amp. Imagine her pleasure when she realised it was the other way round. So, it sounds great but it's time to say goodbye.

It's a Genz Benz Tribal Series cab, made in the USA, all ply, with Eminence Private Jack speakers. They're a very loud and efficient speaker - a bit more 'british' to my ears. Sounds huge - it allowed me to gig a 10w Cornell Romany....and get asked to turn down. Maybe that was my playing. It's 8ohm, with two inputs (I think so you can run it in stereo - you can use either in mono). There's a library image and a picture of it in my back room. I can post more pictures, but you get the idea. Very good condition - a bit over a year old, some loading and unloading marks but no rips, a bit of tarnish on metal parts (haven't we all). A really high quality cab, made by a company better known for bass gear.

I can do it for £200, and that will include delivery by car within 100 miles or a bit more of York. No way of posting this! Could be interested in a trade for a quality 1x12 or 2x12. Or... I'm selling to raise cash for an Gibson SG for my son - would be very interested if you have an SG for trade (with a wedge of cash your way of course).

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• svejksvejk Frets: 148

Lil' Sunday bump...

Sorted for SGs now, but still interested in cash, or a smaller cab ;)

• StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    Would the kind 100 mile delivery offer just and so stretch to Kendal, Cumbria?
    Kendal? I reckon that would be alright - it would be a nice day out! 4x12s are so heavy I've accepted it's easier to do a bit of driving than entertain posting. PM me and I'll swap details - I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks for the interest either way.
    Little weekend bump...
  • keithfkeithf Frets: 371

I'm interested.How close to neath,south wales could you get to me for the price?

Keith

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Up she goes...

I've had a few kind offers, but nothing close enough to home. I'm in York - is there anyone in Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Sheffield, Hull etc who fancies this delivered to your door? Would consider an 8ohm 1x12 cab as part payment.

All American cab and speakers for MIC money ;)

if you can get it to me,i'll swap you my zilla 2x12 for it :)

That's a great offer Keith - I just won't be able to get as far as Neath! Somebody else should pick up that cab though - looks fantastic. I saw that cab earlier and wished we lived a bit closer. Ho hum...
    that offer from geraint is great,looks like that could work!

Now up on the dreaded 'Bay, but still available for mates rates here :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201080578725?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Now sold to a lovely forumite. Thanks everyone!