SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitars4You - A Few Black Friday Deals

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14305
edited November 2017 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
From today, as part of the Black Friday Promotional period, I can offer the following guitars for sale - Not a huge list, so quality not quantity, but nevertheless serious savings - any questions please ask - call me on 01335-345777, e-mail me on info@guitars4you.co.uk or send a PM - Mail order available or showroom visit, via prior appointment, as required

This is the link that will take you to my web site with all the products, links and prices

http://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/select-black-friday-deals-click-info/

4 deals are

New Fender Custom Shop 65 Relic Strat - limited edition - black - was £3100 -- Black Friday Deal £1999 - sorry no trade in option at this price - SOLD

New Fender Custom Shop 59 Relic Esquire - taos turquoise - was £2690 - Black Friday Deal £2100 - sorry no trade in option at this price

New Fender Custom Shop 62 Limited Edition Relic Strat - sunburst - was £2935 - Black Friday Deal £2499

Gibson Les Paul Classic Premium Plus - used/2001 - Was £2190 - Black Friday Deal £1899 - SOLD
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1779
    That 59 relic esquire is very very tasty!

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14305
    tFB Trader
    ^^^^^ @BigMonka ;- bet it would love a new home in Yorkshire as much as I would (that is a compliment) - I was brought up in Yorks
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11459
    I like that Esquire.  Not sure I have the funds at the moment.  I'd have to sell my R8, and I'm not sure if I want to.  I'd probably rather have that than the LP, but I wouldn't want to be completely without a solidbody humbucker guitar.
  • I have a Dakota red 65 relic. Such a great guitar and would love to own that black one  :o
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5434
    The 65 Strat and the Esquire are the absolute steals... wow. Wish I had the spare cash at the moment! They won't last!
    tFB Trader
    I have a Dakota red 65 relic. Such a great guitar and would love to own that black one  :o
    does your 65 have the same Custom Wound pick ups in it - they are not utilised on many C/Shop models
  • Think so. They sounded far better than the cs strats I tried in GG but I would say the bridge is not as beefy as I'd like. Is there any way to tell? Markings etc?
    tFB Trader
    Think so. They sounded far better than the cs strats I tried in GG but I would say the bridge is not as beefy as I'd like. Is there any way to tell? Markings etc?
    grey bobbin but note colour of wire - different on 'dirty' enamel wiring and I'm led to believe it is unique to the 65 period
  • grey bobbin but note colour of wire - different on 'dirty' enamel wiring and I'm led to believe it is unique to the 65 period
    Thanks I'll take a look next time I restring  ;)
    tFB Trader
    Update - 65 Black Strat Sold - others still available
    tFB Trader
    update - Les Paul Classic Premium Plus Sold - others still available
    edited November 2017 tFB Trader
    Esquire and Sunburst Strat still available