One for the Nuno fans............

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1218
    tFB Trader
    A bit about the guitar for anyone interested......

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Brilliantly performed.and the guitar sounds awesome. The only thing that I'm guessing that makes a big difference is the body size as it looks more like a standard guitar size 
    tFB Trader
    Thanks @horsehead :)
    Yes its our Vanquish body, more of a Dinky sized body, so larger than an N4.
    I've always loved the N4 and had a few, but i could never get on with the size, or the neck joint either. Personally, I much prefer a sculpted 4 bolt for the tone and stability.
    The Big Brass FU-Tone Block makes a difference, as does the trem sat on the body too. A few small differences have added to a lot with this one.
  • @StormshadowGuitars I know what you mean about trem set to body, can't get on with floating trems! IS the dinky THAT much different from a standard body? 
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Oh cool, just caught this thread. I saw the guitar in the Made in the UK section, it'll be good to hear it, especially if it's making noises anything like Nuno's. :love:
    tFB Trader
    horsehead said:
    @StormshadowGuitars I know what you mean about trem set to body, can't get on with floating trems! IS the dinky THAT much different from a standard body? 
    I used to love them but now i've morphed over to the top mounted Floyd too. The body shape is our Standard Vanquish shape which we've been doing for many years, but it is quite a bit bigger than the N4 body.
    tFB Trader
    DLM said:
    Oh cool, just caught this thread. I saw the guitar in the Made in the UK section, it'll be good to hear it, especially if it's making noises anything like Nuno's. :love:
    Thanks!! There'll be a video running through the sounds it makes coming very soon, i'll post here and on the Made in UK thread when it arrives......