SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Patrick Eggle Hiscox Case - to fit Berlin models

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
edited November 2017 in Guitars £
SALE PENDING

This is quite a rare chance to get a Hiscox case designed specifically for a Patrick Eggle Berlin - this will not fit any other model. This particular design was used by Eggle from late 1992 - 1995. 

The case takes the trem equipped Berlin models and may take hardtail Berlin models as well, although the hardtail version has a different neck angle so you might want to try it for fit first. As shown in the picture I do have a hardtail (the green one) which appears to fit perfectly but because of the 3 way toggle being mounted on the upper horn the lid won't close - it may close perfectly on the standard models. 

It's in great condition - just a bit of tarnishing to the metal bits.

Price: £75

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Crikey i should forget selling my Berlin and sell the Mint case instead!

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
    Yes, @SimpleSimon - if you could get one new from Hiscox you'd be looking at the standard rate for a Hiscox liteflight which is about £100, but the period correct ones from the early 90s are extremely hard to get hold off so sell quite when when they crop up...