SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Fractal AX8 - Axe FX in a floorboard!

RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
edited November 2017 in Amps £
I find myself using my tube rigs more and more again these days. Is anybody looking for an AX8?

It's in great nick, and I would be after £1100 ONO or trades. Amps or guitars considered. 

Let me know. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Decided to drop it a little!
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2806
    Decided to drop it a little!
    That tends to break them RG  :)
  • Any interest in a trade for a white Kemper (toaster unpowered)?
  • @David5150     I bought the AX8 from RG yesterday, I know he has been really tied up and that's probably why the FS thread hasn't been updated.  I was actually saving for a Kemper as its the amp models I'm really interested in rather than the effects so if the AX8 isn't the right fit then I'll be in touch in case you still have the Kemper ?

• FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    @David5150     I bought the AX8 from RG yesterday, I know he has been really tied up and that's probably why the FS thread hasn't been updated.  I was actually saving for a Kemper as its the amp models I'm really interested in rather than the effects so if the AX8 isn't the right fit then I'll be in touch in case you still have the Kemper ?

I've paired an FX8 with my Kemper, so basically the AX8 effects with the Kemper amp models.
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • @Freebird yup, knowing my capacity for spending money I don’t quite have I can imagine that’s how I’ll end up eventually 
  • @David5150     I bought the AX8 from RG yesterday, I know he has been really tied up and that's probably why the FS thread hasn't been updated.  I was actually saving for a Kemper as its the amp models I'm really interested in rather than the effects so if the AX8 isn't the right fit then I'll be in touch in case you still have the Kemper ?

No problem - and best of luck with the AX8
    I'm in love with Kemper for recording but not so much live (despite trying FRFR and every combo of power amp/cab I can get my hands on!!!)

• David5150 said:
    @David5150     I bought the AX8 from RG yesterday, I know he has been really tied up and that's probably why the FS thread hasn't been updated.  I was actually saving for a Kemper as its the amp models I'm really interested in rather than the effects so if the AX8 isn't the right fit then I'll be in touch in case you still have the Kemper ?

I'm in love with Kemper for recording but not so much live (despite trying FRFR and every combo of power amp/cab I can get my hands on!!!)

I may we’ll be in touch David , the only time I play live nowadays is with an accoustic. I just widdle with an electric at home for my own amusement. If you are over this way any time soon give me a shout as you can compare the 2 side by side
  • Sorry guys this is now sold!
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    David5150 said:

Yes, it's great for recording and works well with an FX8 .. best of both worlds? I'd love to compare them with an AX8!
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.