Gabriel Tenorio Strings anyone interested ?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• LewyLewy Frets: 4225
    Hey @mgaw - appreciate the thought but just stocked up on strings.

Must try brass in the future - never tried brass strings.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5279
    @Lewy ; i love them brass strings dont know why more folks dont try them, especially old timey/bluegrass players
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4225
    mgaw said:
    @Lewy ; i love them brass strings dont know why more folks dont try them, especially old timey/bluegrass players
    Although I’m confused....googling seems to indicate that “brass” and 80/20 are the same .... in which case I’ve tried plenty of them? 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6690
    I bought some electric sets from @homeoftonejames and I have to admit they are truly wonderful. A little pricey but worth it. I will buy again for sure (not sure when as they are deemed to be really, really long lasting) and recommend them very highly. 
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5279
    @lewy GTS brass strings indeed most of his strings bear little resemblance sonically to the rest. His are wonderfully clear sounding, ring like a bell and last for quite some time
  • merlin said:
    I bought some electric sets from @homeoftonejames and I have to admit they are truly wonderful. A little pricey but worth it. I will buy again for sure (not sure when as they are deemed to be really, really long lasting) and recommend them very highly. 
    Ah thank you very much, glad you're enjoying them! I appreciate the good words :)
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2386
    Just posting to say our good friend @homeoftonejames has these wonderful GTS strings back in stock. Grab them while you can. Have been playing them for several months now and can't wait to get them on some of my other guitars.....bye bye DR Pure Blues!  :)
  • domforrdomforr Frets: 326
    No acoustic sets available?
  • I have been looking for months at home of tones website for acoustic strings, i got some direct within 4 weeks, i have over ordered if anyone is interested @mgaw ; @domforr ; and any others i have a few sets of 12 phosphour bronze.
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4263
    I was going to buy the super 10's but out of stock..    :/
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2386
    CloudNine said:
    I was going to buy the super 10's but out of stock..    :/
    Sorry, I must have them all :)