Outstanding Service from Roland/Boss

What's Hot
richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24807
I’ve recently bought a couple of old Boss pedals - one of which needs a new rubber bush where the battery compartment screw locates into the body of the pedal.

I e-mailed their spares department over the weekend and received an e-mail a few minutes ago saying they will be posting one out to me FOC this evening.

Really impressive service.....
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72366
    Apologies if that was my one! I have started to notice that they've often gone perished and fragile a lot now, as they get to 30+ years old and the rubber just decays. I can't remember if your pedal was one I turned round so the cracked bit was at the bottom… I might have done.

Great service from Roland.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBM said:
    Apologies if that was my one! I have started to notice that they've often gone perished and fragile a lot now, as they get to 30+ years old and the rubber just decays. I can't remember if your pedal was one I turned round so the cracked bit was at the bottom… I might have done.

Great service from Roland.

It was - but on a pedal made 32 years ago, I’d expect it.

Anyway, if you ever need to replace one, now you know how to get one FOC! :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6063
     I replace them with 9mm wiring grommets if they're worn. Works fine.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom