Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Peach Guitars

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mbembe Frets: 1840
    Adamski said:
    I’ve been to Peach many, many times (the new superstore) and it is THE best Guitar store when it comes to humidity and temperature control. They have millions worth of stock in there, it would be the equivalent of owning a Lambourgini and treating it like it’s a Lada, sitting on the plush leather interior with your bare arse and washing it with a sandpaper cloth. 

Nobody in their right mind is gonna wash their bare arse with a sandpaper cloth.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    mbe said:
    Adamski said:
    I’ve been to Peach many, many times (the new superstore) and it is THE best Guitar store when it comes to humidity and temperature control. They have millions worth of stock in there, it would be the equivalent of owning a Lambourgini and treating it like it’s a Lada, sitting on the plush leather interior with your bare arse and washing it with a sandpaper cloth. 

Nobody in their right mind is gonna wash their bare arse with a sandpaper cloth.
    You assume anyone on here is in their right mind. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3990
    mbe said:
    Adamski said:

Don't tell me what to do.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Peach guitars are great I picked up my custom shop Strat from there
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • leerocker said:
    MrBump said:
    Well, I went and it was pretty damn awesome - although bloody cold!  
    Really?  I thought the new place had solved that problem.  I guess they're trying to relic all their nitro guitars.
    Would you care to elaborate? 
    Just my poor attempt at humour Lee........  :(
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • Gotta love Peach, such great guys 

Did a deal for me on an item that wasn’t even in their Black Friday sale 

Top notch as always 
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1260
    They did The Other Guitarist in my band an unbelievable deal on a Charvel Pro Mod, price matching on somebody else’s ridiculous Black Friday blowout deal. I`m very grateful to them for that as otherwise might have got into a great deal of trouble with my wife for buying something I don’t need and have no room for... :-)
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Honestly the best guitar store in the U.K for me. it baffles me that they don’t get the same press as Andertons and the good will of Coda on these boards. I think the YouTube channel is great for quality of video and the actual sound quality, which are most important in my view. Sure, John doesn’t ‘present’ as such and gets down to business but ultimately that’s what you want from a demo, right? It’s weird that they only have 1000 subs. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    In my eyes the go to stores are coda and peach but also Guitars4u for fender CS 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom