SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Bright Onion Pedals pedalboard interface / Various flight cases

RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
edited November 2017 in FX £
Bright Onion interface - £45 posted

I paid £65 for this a few weeks back but I actually just don't have the space for it. It has ins and outs for a four cable rig, but if you don't use the FX loop, you can route all of your pedals in line by going in to the input and out of the FX return. Very clever. It's also got a tuner mute and output for that, plus a TRS jack and switch got switching an amp head. 9v jack is just for the LEDs

Various Flight cases

I have various flight cases I'm just not using. All are functionally great but they have been toured so some have more wear than others. Structurally all fine. 

Spider PT-2 case - £30 plus postage

Swan Flight 3u shallow rack - £40 plus postage
Ideal for a Kemper rack which is what I used it for for two years.

Swan Flight "HD500” pedalboard case - £40 plus postage
I actually used this for the Kemper remote and two expression pedals and later as a pedalboard hence all of the tape etc still on there. 
This originally comes with a foam floor but I had Swan Flight put a hex floor into it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments