SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
edited November 2017 in Guitars £
Oh brother

You know the feeling?  You've sold virtually all your kit (save The Unsellable), the GAS account is back in black (if only by a few quid) and you settle back, secure in the perfect set up you've acquired through blood, tears, toil, sweat and bargaining that would be the envy of a Moroccan Soukh. Aaaah.

And.  Within an hour.  You get THAT message.  The heart's desire.  Unexpectedly available.

So, yet again, something's gotta give.  This time it's last in, first out.  Nothing wrong with it at all (in fact it's pretty much immaculate), I love the looks and the feel, but it's the one I've bonded with the least.  So it's expendable...

Fender Kurt Cobain Mustang.  Sonic Blue.  Tort.  Sexy as, and with a Seymour Duncan humbucker, no less.  Whoo!

They seem to be quite rare and to change hands for stupid money -  or at least that's what people ask for.  I'm asking £750.

London: pickup/meetup/collection.  Or I'll drive.  a bit.  No case but I'll find a gig bag to sling it in so you can get it home safe. 

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Ah man, if I can get the funds for this I'll be all over it. 
    Would you post at all? If you took the neck off or something to make a smaller parcel. 
    Again, this is all if I can get the funds. 
    If not, no worries. 
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    @punchesjudy  pay me and I’ll get it to you. Even if I have to drive and meet you somewhere (?halfway)

just VERY reluctant to use couriers after a series of horror stories, both personal and anecdotal.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • @JerkMoans I'll try to get the funds together and then I'm sure we could work something out. 
    Totally understand about posting, especially without a hardcase. 
    Fastest on and then off hold due to time wasting ever!  Still for sale!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Pull up to my bumper baybeh
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Sold. Ker-ching.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer