SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier ('Reborn' multiwatt version) 100w head

MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited February 2018 in Amps £
*SOLD*

2011 'Reborn' Dual Rectifier, with multiwatt capabilities (step between 100w and 50w per channel) as well as tube/diode recitifaction per channel (not global, like it was on previous models).

That, coupled with the new improved clean channel (circuit lifted straight from a LoneStar) make this one of if not the most versatile amp heads. Crushing metal tone, or classic rock grind, to the cleanest sparkliest cleans, and everything in between.

Recently had a service, it's ready to go with a fresh set of power valves and a clean bill of health for whoever buys it. I upgraded the preamp valves myself about a year ago (stock ones are always a bit naff).

Comes with cover and footswitch.

To hear demos of this actual amp please go to youtube/numbskullaudio

£950 obo. Buyer collects (Cambridgeshire), but would consider courier at your expense/risk. I also don't mind travelling a little for cost of fuel.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
    I know it's remarkably unlikely that I'll sell this before Christmas but... bump.
    Bump! Open to sensible offers!
    Unexpected eviction bump!
    I really need this to go ASAP, so am open to reasonable offers.
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    Can’t believe this hasn’t gone yet. I bought mine for 1100 and thought that was a bargain!

Put it on eBay or gumtree mate and it will get snapped up for that price.
    Thanks mate. It's on Gumtree, I keep getting ridiculous low ball offers (£600!) but nothing close to what I'd accept for it.