SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - WTB TWO ROCK STUDIO PRO 35 HEAD

What's Hot
CastroCastro Frets: 512
edited December 2017 in Amps £
Hi guitar peeps

I am in the market for a TR Studio Pro 35 head - colour unimportant - no cab required - might consider the Pro 50.

Definite no to combos and the TR Sensor or Jet.

I do have a boutique Asher Tele or an Echopark Strat for potential trade or just cold hard PayPal gift.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Try to avoid the pro plus version. I had a 50 watt studio pro plus and the reverb was very weak. I contacted Two Rock who offered me a way to try to improve the reverb by changing out parts of the circuit board. Not very reassuring I thought when you consider that these are expensive amps. They are beautifully made though and the clean sound is astounding. The vibrato effect on the pro plus is not very useful either I thought. Much better off with a Flint pedal.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CastroCastro Frets: 512
    @Colms2005 thanks for the advice. I spent  lot of time playing the straight TR Studio Pro 35 at Coda and love it's clarity so that's my preference.
  • Out of interest; why a definite, "No", to the Jet?

That's the amp that sold me on Two Rock to begin with!
    Not much of the gear, even less idea.
    @ChuckManual - I was able to try the Studio Pro and Sensor at Coda and I have also owned a Crystal combo. They each have their own personality and the Studio Pro is the one I like most. I won't get a chance to try a Jet so I'm going to stick with what I know. At the price they are, even 2nd hand, I can't afford to make a mistake.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Castro said:
    @ChuckManual - I was able to try the Studio Pro and Sensor at Coda and I have also owned a Crystal combo. They each have their own personality and the Studio Pro is the one I like most. I won't get a chance to try a Jet so I'm going to stick with what I know. At the price they are, even 2nd hand, I can't afford to make a mistake.

Wisdom awarded...
    Not much of the gear, even less idea.
    Levitate
    Upwards
    Bump