Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Netflix series

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    edited February 2018
    Anyone that wants something truly mindless and stupid check out Borderline, mockumentary set at border control in an airport. Really tickled me. Only 6 short episodes but season two is available on the My5 app. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ive watched two series of The Good Place one the past 10 days. Light, gentle and easy to watch, funny in places and a bit different.  
    I actually think it must be one of my favourite series at the moment. It even has moments of genius, and it's surprisingly touching in parts. Also, Ted Danson was practically born to play Michael.
    <space for hire>
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2580
    tFB Trader
    Nobody here watched Dark yet, we watched it after Stranger Things and it was good and dark, only warning is it is overdubbed into English, but has great cinematography and a story line to match.
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Nobody here watched Dark yet, we watched it after Stranger Things and it was good and dark, only warning is it is overdubbed into English, but has great cinematography and a story line to match.
    Dark was awesome!