SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs 1984 JCM 800 2204

HHwarnerHHwarner Frets: 137
edited December 2017 in Amps £

Due to purchasing a JMP 2204 I have to reluctantly sell my 50w Marshall JCM800 2204. Date is 1984. Excellent condition, been re-valved with Svetlana Winged C EL34's, Sounds awesome as you would expect. Some minor nicks to the tolex but all said is in great condition for 33 years old. It has never let me down. Iv had this a number of years but a recent purchase means I have to reluctantly sell this beast. Totally standard/original with no mods etc. Open to sensible offers. Any trial welcome. 

Looking for £ 650. Location is Pershore Worcs. I’ll post pics up later but I’m the mean time it is on Gumtree if you want to see photos 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-guitar-accessories/1984-50w-marshall-jcm800-2204-head/1277223224

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Superb amp. I know this as it used to be mine. @HHwarner is a top bloke to deal with as well.
  • HHwarnerHHwarner Frets: 137
    SidNewton said:
    Superb amp. I know this as it used to be mine. @HHwarner is a top bloke to deal with as well.
    ;-)
  • nick79nick79 Frets: 254
    I'll second that, top bloke.  I've heard this amp being used in anger and if i could i would have it in a heartbeat. 
    nick79 said:
    I'll second that, top bloke.  I've heard this amp being used in anger and if i could i would have it in a heartbeat. 
    Cheers Nick ;-)
    Price Drop. Now £650. Iv owned this amp since April 2015 and it had mainly been my backup amp for my 2203 so its had very little use from myself. Probably 10 hours max on the Winged C valves. As SidNewton said, this amp used to be owened by him ;-)