Recommend a buffer

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
Can someone recommend a buffer for boosting my signal. One of those little box thingies that will fit under a pedal train ideally

(Please dont suggest a boss pedal at the front of my chain)
The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I’ve got a tiny Wee Lush Fx one I could let you have. Looks more or less like this:

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30306
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sassafras said:
    thats what I ordered in the end
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30945
    Jack, there's a Cornish one going on here. It's expensive but hell, it's worth it.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• GassageGassage Frets: 30945
    siraxeman said:
    Michael Buffer is a legend.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Can someone recommend a buffer for boosting my signal. One of those little box thingies that will fit under a pedal train ideally

Have you thought about using a Boss pedal at the front of your chain? :trollface: 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Octafish said:

Have you thought about using a Boss pedal at the front of your chain? :trollface: 
    can you send me your address fella? I have an overwhelming urge to deposit something in a jiffy bag and send it to you.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Octafish said:

can you send me your address fella? I have an overwhelming urge to deposit something in a jiffy bag and send it to you.
    No need, happy to help =)