JHS All American

What's Hot
stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27133
edited November 2017 in FX
I understand this is fundamentally a Rat with options, but can't find online what the 4th knob does - it doesn't appear to be a Ruetz pot like most 4-knob Rats. 

Does anyone know?
The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    it's a really really good rat, and I'm sad it's not made any more (although they do an offiical build your own kit from stewiemac that JSH gave to him) so you could look it up from there, it's a great sounding rat though, really really good.
  • darcym said:
    it's a really really good rat, and I'm sad it's not made any more (although they do an offiical build your own kit from stewiemac that JSH gave to him) so you could look it up from there, it's a great sounding rat though, really really good.
    Yeah, i've just done a Stewmac order and it caught my eye (though didn't order this time). I don't need another Rat, but a couple of youtube vids make it sound really fantastic... :D 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297
    darcym said:
    Yeah, i've just done a Stewmac order and it caught my eye (though didn't order this time). I don't need another Rat, but a couple of youtube vids make it sound really fantastic... :D 

if you can do a good job building it, I'd suggest you do (please order me one and make me one too) they are a great pedal and as you can't buy them now a spare would be very attractive to me.
  • darcym said:
    darcym said:

if you can do a good job building it, I'd suggest you do (please order me one and make me one too) they are a great pedal and as you can't buy them now a spare would be very attractive to me.
    I'll think about it next time they have an offer on :)