SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom with Bigsby

What's Hot
scalino65scalino65 Frets: 261
edited November 2017 in Guitars £
HI.
I have a 1976 Les Paul Custom in black, it has a bigsby and Seymor Duncan JBs fitted. The JBs have coil tap micro switches. It a great sounding and playing custom.
I've done a bit of a write up in this thread on MLP
http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/my-two-norlins.395040/#post-8298525
If you PM me I can send you some more pics.
Looking for 1950.
Cheers
Will

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Goddamn, that’s tasty! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Holy

mother

of

god
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the comments chaps. Kind of like the ultimate rocknroll guitar! I have absolutely no idea what possible sound you might ever want to get out of a bigsby but they dont half look cool!
    Sorry forgot to say that it comes in its original 70s chainsaw/protector case.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    Reminds me of Neil Young's.
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 659
    That is lovely and my birth year to..... casts eye over at Pre CBS Jaguar....mmmm

Shame i don't get on with buckers or i'd have this.

Is it really heavy?
  • Hi. Nope its not really heavy. It has micro switches so you can coil tap one or both HBs so can muck about with loads of variations and settings.