SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Les Paul 60s Tribute

What's Hot
aroofaroof Frets: 67
edited February 2018 in Guitars £

Gibson Les Paul 60s Tribute, bought new 
Comes with Hiscox std-eg case, bought new with the guitar. 
Selling due to moving house in New Year and realisation I never play it.

Guitar is shop-mint (9.5) and has almost never been played, infact not played at all for last 4 years. It doesn't have any wear despite the satin finish. There are no dings, buckle rash, checking, stringend-scratches etc at all. The case is also in excellent condition (9+). I normally understate my guitars condition when selling but with this there really is nothing to fault. 

The strings were changed for the first time a couple of weeks ago when i decided to sell. 
The guitar is totally original and has never been modded, desoldered etc etc.

When I got home from GAK, they had put the wrong case candy in the gigbag (originally it came with a gig bag, long gone). I contacted them to get the correct one but they were less than helpful. I have a funny email as proof actually... (" What I'm trying to sum up is you don't need to worry about the card being incorect for the guitar you have.")
I didn't go there again.
Anyway, the point is there's no case candy

I may be interested in guitar trades but that possibilty is remote tbh, certainly no amps or pedals etcetc. No LPs, SGs, Epiphones, Squiers, Electromatics, basses, anything pointy, anything reliced or, especially, anything with 'mojo'...
I am downsizing my guitars due to the move so it would have to be something nice and at this price that would probably mean me putting cash in which I don't want to do.
If you're not deterred by that, then i dunno maybe a fender nashville b bender tele or some other fender usa but that's pretty unlikely

Here are some clumsy photos - any marks (and the red blocky stuff on the back...) are either dust or my cameraphone playing up

Tx for reading

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments