SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS or trades added: Line 6 DT25 all valve combo... price reduced

What's Hot
RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
edited December 2017 in Amps £
Here's a fantastic all valve amp that totally changed my preconceptions about Line 6. 

So firstly I have to admit to being a bit of an amp snob, and Line 6's reputation for modelling amps never really appealed - but then I tried the DT25! This is not a modelling amp, but a full on 25 watt valve amp designed in partnership with the legendary Bogner! 

Yes, it still features a huge amount of versatility with lots of switchable options, but these are not amp models - they are simply switches to control how the amp is configured (e.g. pentode / triode, class A / class B ) As a result you have 4 main amp voicings which are accessed via a fairly standard 2 channel type approach. Each channel has a full set of independent controls and operates as a 'what you see is what you get' set up. No programming to worry about, just a huge range of great sounds that are easily dialled in and accessed. 

This amp will do crystal cleans, warm break up, mid gain crunch and high gain metal. Not only does is sound great (from whisper quiet to gig loud), but it looks cool and has an array of connectivity options on the back. 

As a 1x12 combo, it's practical and portable, and comes with a nice quality cover. 

The condition is pretty much mint - I can't find a mark on it. 

£325 £300 £285 - Bargain price given that these are £650 - £700 new, and this is as close to new as you'll find without actually being new...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments