SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Clearing some pedals Price Drops

What's Hot
Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
edited December 2017 in FX £
My pedal hoard is getting a little silly now so I'm selling some off to get some space back.

MegaRat -SOLD

Started off as a faulty TurboRat it's been completely rebuilt on a fuzzdog pcb with a  LM308 IC, modded take a regular 2.1mm dc jack and the switch will select silicon or led clipping.  It also has optical switching with a dpdt instead of the 3pdt in the original. 

SOLD

Death Star 1. SOLD
Boss DS1 clone based on the original Japanese circuit incorporating Analogman and Monte Allums mods.  I used a TA7136P like the original for the mojo points.  £30 posted

BB Preamp straight up clone no mods on a fuzzdog pcb though I did use my favourite 1S1588 Toshiba diodes for the clipping and optical switching.  Pedal art is from the Powers comic.  The envirotex went off a little rough on the side of the pedal

SOLD

Lovepedal eternity + SHO
A nice multi the two effects work really well together.  The drive is built to original eternity specs with asymmetrical clipping using 1s1588 diodes.  £50 posted

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    edited December 2017
    Queen of Tone  SOLD
    KoT clone using the original unobtanium diodes and optical switching.  This pedal cost me quite a bit to build £80 posted.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Reserved for more pedals
    edited December 2017
    KoT, Rat, DS1 and BB pre sold
    Last pedal bump