Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Problem with Bax-Music...very frustrating!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    edited September 2020
    I've recently ordered some bits and pieces from bax, strings and a jack nut tightener. 

They sent me the wrong order- some xlr cables and a few cable splitters. I've posted that back using their returns system and have been in constant email contact with customer services but still no sign of my original order,  several weeks later.

I won't be using them again.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanDan Frets: 441
    I had an issue with them and it took a couple of months to get a refund. They ignored emails and DM's on twitter. In fact they may have even blocked me?  When I rang you could only speak to an operator who would note down your details for someone to call you back, which they never did.

Really bad service.

If you have paid via paypal, raise a case with them.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I contacted them last year as they were selling an amp at about £150 cheaper than Andertons. I was assured the price was correct. I was still considering options when I looked at their site a little later in the day - the price had gone up by about £70 since I last looked. Looked again later the same day and it was now showing a higher price than Andertons. I then checked out some customer reviews and decided I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6390
    Bringing this thread Bax from the dead - having a right old palava with these guys at the moment, a very disingenuous company it seems.

I ordered something from them weeks ago which was advertised for a very good price on their site. It looks like they put it on too cheap, because they are just not shipping it to me despite promising that they will.

Now I've been forced into cancelling because it's been three weeks of not shipping an in-stock product, and surprise surprise the item has gone back on the website at twice the price I paid.

To top it all they say it's going to take 15 days to get my refund to me.

So they have my money for over a month, despite failing to fulfil their contract to me. I'm not going to be order from this bunch of wankers again!!

Stick something up your cracks Bax!
    Or contact trading standards?
    If you paid by credit card, tell CC company - money back straight away !

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • only used them once, it was a B-stock helix that clearly had only been used once (clear film still ont he screen). unfortuantely one of the buttons didnt work so it went back..they wer fine, no issues getting the refund.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    edited September 2020
    Now they are writing to me in Dutch. They sent me the same email last week and I used Google translate to figure out what they needed and sent them everything.....

Zojuist heb je contact met ons opgenomen omdat je een verkeerd product hebt ontvangen.Om het probleem op te kunnen lossen zou ik je willen vragen om onderstaande informatie aan te leveren.
    • Welk(e) product(en) heb je besteld en welk aantal?
    • Welk(e) product(en) heb je ontvangen en welk aantal?
    • Foto's van (noodzakelijk):
      • Product(en) + sticker(s) met zichtbaar het artikelnummer.
      • Adressticker
    Let op, om je snel mogelijk te kunnen helpen vragen we je om deze informatie zo volledig mogelijk aan te leveren.

Alvast bedankt voor je medewerking, we houden je op de hoogte van de status.
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2400
    ....did the OP ever get his amp?
    He's probably still talking to customer services, having become fluent in Dutch in the interim.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    edited September 2020
    I made a claim through PayPal after they lost my return. There was a signature on the tracking but they messed me around for a couple of months. Bax refunded the money pretty soon after that
  • SRichSRich Frets: 762
    edited September 2020
    Verlegeners...........

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    roberty said:
    I made a claim through PayPal after they lost my return. There was a signature on the tracking but they messed me around for a couple of months. Bax refunded the money pretty soon after that
    Yes, that is my next move I think.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    NelsonP said:
    roberty said:
    Yes, that is my next move I think.
    You'll get a credit note within a day or two if your experience is anything like mine. Really put me off them. They sent the wrong bloody item, I returned it for an exchange and then nothing happened. Never mind
  • I got a credit note the other day stating a refund on a Headrush I sent back over a month ago. I rang them up and they said it would take a few days with the international banking. It's been 5 business days now. I waited 4 weeks before I contacted them and pushed it on. It's the second purchase I've made but the first I've sent back. I won't be using them again. 
    Finally got it resolved, and got some of the items ordered,  but they've run out of stock of ernie ball 10s so they are still due. Should be next week.
  • jpfampsjpfamps Frets: 2734

I was speaking to someone who works in the industry before Covid-19, and he said that Bax Shop had a 2 week back log of customer emails then.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom