Advice needed... Shipping an amp/cab to Italy!

What's Hot
Looking into doing a deal with @PiRaSSiC for my Divided by 13 head and cab, both flight cased. Has anybody shipped amps to Italy/europe, and have any recommendations?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72412
    @funhouse sent a Soldano to Hungary recently with no problem, with DPD via Interparcel.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm sire it will be fine however the Italian post service is a total joke, and a lot goes missing and recourse is near impossible, (check the Internet :) I would personally use a quality international courier who has nothing to do with the local postal service what so ever. 
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    From the uk to Italy, I always use a driver. South England to Bologna costs 100-150 euros for an amp. Pm me if you want to learn more. I trust him completely for door to door service. He does 2 trips a month.