SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Maybe wtb gold top in Co Durham whatcha got?

sawyersawyer Frets: 732
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
As above all things considered except blackbacks,2015's or two piece backs. Looking for Standard,older classics,maybe R7 or similar. nickle hardware.Co. Durham area only. Long shot but who knows:)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    Bump
  • I have a 57 custom shop vos made in 2013 , nice owned by Sebastion Chouard famous french guitarist bought in Paris 
    Ah cool!  Has it the custom shop case and certificate? What' it like condition wise? Cheers 
  • its in good nick few marks on back thats it . case and all goodies in side and pink cover !

Pm'ed
  • Would be looking at £2500 . 
    Mmm. Will have to have a good hard think about that. Can you post me some pics? I'll pm you my email,cheers
    Bump
  • jedjed Frets: 28
    Hi mate, sorry to be 'that' guy but...... ive got an 2012 VOS Goldtop R7 for sale.... but i'm in Kent....its a beaut but i understand you'd want to play something before buying blind..
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6704
    I'm not in Co Durham, I'm in East Sussex but I have this.... someone is very interested but if it falls through....

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/119675/gibson-historic-les-paul-r6-goldtop-darkback-2010#latest

edited December 2017
    Yeah sorry chaps looking for one I can see and try. To be honest i get a fancy for one of these now and then but need to have one in my hands to be sure.Sorry:( I know its a longshot.Appreciate your messages though.