SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2016 Gibson Firebird T £750 & Gibson Les Paul 50’s Tribute £400 (LP SOLD)

What's Hot
brownovichbrownovich Frets: 417
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
Hey everyone.

Due to the unexpected arrival of a Black Friday ES335, I am having to clear out a few more guitars!

So next up for grabs is my 2016 Gibson Firebird. Traditional spec. Neck thru body, Gibson mini humbuckers which deliver a terrific chunky sound without losing clarity. Sounds belting through a slightly overdriven 70's style Marshall. Steinberger gearless tuners, which i'm really impressed with. Restringing is fast and easy, very stable tuning & as a result unlike many Firebirds out there, this one balances on a strap perfectly (No headstock sinking to the floor!)

Excellent condition, no major marks, scratches, dents or bumps. It's pretty mint.

Would have loved to have kept this one but the new arrival is forcing my hand.

Supplied with a gigbag (which I think is slightly more practical on this guitar, as the hard case needed for this is absolutely massive!) so would prefer not to ship. (Although I can at the buyers own risk) Collection from Colchester, or alternatively I can meet in London or most of the South East as I travel quite alot for work.

Looking for £750 for this awesome guitar!

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brownovichbrownovich Frets: 417
    edited December 2017
    NOW SOLD

So of all the guitars I've sold recently, this one is by far the most difficult for me to bring myself to sell because I KNOW i'm going to regret it! But owing to the new ES335, I've gotta swallow the pill and move it on!

Up for sale is my 2013 Gibson Les Paul 50's Tribute with P90's. Incredibly responsive to playing and volume pot use, but still has plenty of punch and power. This is a no-nonsense Les Paul, and the thin finish really lets the guitar breath.

In played condition but all of the wear in my view adds to the mojo of this guitar.

Gigging this guitar extensively over the last 3 years or so has really broken it in and has aged it nicely. The edges of the fingerboard are played in and is very comfortable to play. It's a 50's style neck but on the slimmer side and to be honest it's probably my favourite neck profile of any Lester I've owned.

Supplied with a gig bag so would prefer not to ship. Collection from Colchester in Essex or I can meet in London and the South East as I travel quite alot for work.

Looking for £400.

Now i'm gonna stop typing and just post because it's pains me to sell this!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • That firebird is gorgeous, if only I had some money  :'(
  • That firebird is gorgeous, if only I had some money  :'(
    Snap!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • 50's Tribute LPs are cool guitars - just recently bought one and I love it. 

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5775
    GJK1959 said:
    50's Tribute LPs are cool guitars - just recently bought one and I love it. 
    At least your second if I recall???

These are really nice, just what I personally think a LP should be. 
  • PMed
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
    edited December 2017
    What condition are frets like on the LP? Is fretboard rw or baked maple?
  • What condition are frets like on the LP? Is fretboard rw or baked maple?
    Plenty of life left in the frets, a bit of wear but nothing that’s causing any problems.

Rosewood board
  • Phwoar always fancied a firebird and yours looks particularly nice. GLWTS 
  • Bump