Feline Guitars

What's Hot
LesbianWithAGunLesbianWithAGun Frets: 785
edited December 2017 in Made in the UK
They're in town, I'm in town, for me, a Feline Guitars guitar actually has always been a realistic option - for me...

But that's me, what about you?
Any owners out there?

I ATM want a black Panther with a southpaw/lefty headstock to do like a Jimi Hendrix made and I want this Black Panther to have the same pickups and bridge as this cheap Strat' copy that in the end I had 2 bridge pickups, and a 3 way toggle switch ; A Dimarzio X2N for the bridge in the neck position and a Signature Dimebag Darrell Dimebucker SH-13 bridge pickup from Seymour Duncan in the bridge position with a Floyd Rose Original Tremolo, floating, for dive bombing; I want to dive-bomb a Feline.

Last time I was there in person I wanted to see about getting a one piece (body & neck) made.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• antifashantifash Frets: 603
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28338
    I have a feline anniversary Lion. Superb guitar
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4263
    You should ask Feline for an endorsement deal. Signature guitar maybe, the LWAG Special or something like that.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11594
    tFB Trader
    Don't even go there.....LOL

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom