SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Complete Pedaltrain Nano setup! SOLD

Gwatkins15Gwatkins15 Frets: 39
edited December 2017 in FX £
I've just brought the brilliant Nux Cerberus so my pedalboard can go (to pay for the bloody thing..).

This includes a Pedaltrain Nano, TRex fuel tank Jr, 5 power leads and 3 EBS patch cables. All were brought around 6 months ago and used lightly for a few rehearsals.

The feet of the Nano have been removed, spaced and screwed in so the fuel tank fits perfectly. The fuel tank is mounted securely underneath and all cables very tidily organised with clips. I covered the top of the fuel tank with black tape to look smart from above (easily removed) and I added an on/off switch to the power lead so I could leave it plugged in and switch it on/off with that instead. Also the Pedaltrain logo is covered with tape but again can be easily removed. Pedals not included!

Just add pedals for a really smart and tidy mini board.

Nano is £40 new, Fuel tank Jr £85. So I think £95 posted is fair.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Yes please - will PM you :) 
  • PhiltrePhiltre Frets: 4175
    Sorry to hijack the thread - how did you mod the feet? I've got a Fuel Tank Jr that I want to fit to a Nano+
  • I drilled the rivets out and screwed new holes into the holes left over, works brilliantly. NOW SOLD
  • harpoharpo Frets: 177
    And what did you use for the spacers?