SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: Mid-'60s Sears-Silvertone 1481, Champ-type 1x8 single-ended 6V6 combo, £195

dickieguitardickieguitar Frets: 405
edited December 2017 in Amps £

I have another one of these and it's an absolute Champ-killer, best single-ended amp I've ever heard. Bought this one just to pilfer the Jensen speaker and back plate, so it goes up for sale with an Eminence and an open back.

One 12AX7, one 6V6, one 6X4 rectifier. Simple hand-wired circuit, made by Danelectro in the mid-1960s. 

It's in full working order but going cheap because it could do with a service - it's much less gainy and more noisy than my other 1481. Also that original two-prong power cable should really be updated. 

Collection from London area for now; will open up to postage if I don't get any interest. 

Might be open to pedal trades/part-ex.
Dickie's 90-Second Pedal Demos: youtube.com/c/Dickies90SecondPedalDemos /// guitar.com reviews: guitar.com/author/richard-purvis/
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments